Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hot Blog Tracker

Recently I search the net to find blog gadgets that might help me to maintain my blog. Along the way on my research I found an interesting site with online gadget for blog tracking. The tracker device will help the user know the gender of the owner of the blog provided that the URL information and the content of the blog fits the requirements. It should have the correct blog URL and the appropriate language. Only those blogs that was written in English are allowed that the system could encrypt.

I find this site somewhat helpful since many blogs around the blogosphere don't have any profile information of the owner. Any information like the gender of the owner is a great help.

Try HEre

1 comment:

ice9web said...

wahihih dili man tinuod sa akoa ngano written by a man man gyud tapos sa iyo kay written by a woman 82% pa gyud! wahahah
(^_^) amew!



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion