Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where is the Sun?

When I woke up early this morning, my room was dim. I though that was 3 am but then I realize that it was already 6:30 in the morning. Whew. Quickly I got up from bed and prepare myself to go to work. I made it as quickly as possible so that I won't be late again.

My point here is to comment on the situation. What the heck was happening to our weather conditions? I can't even see the sun at 7 am. That makes me think that something really is not going right here. Summer time is actually about to come but still our place seem so cold. The sun isn't shining in time and the weather changes rapidly. I don't know what's the reason behind this phenomenon but I've got to say that this is not generally a good sign. Hopefully, sooner or later everything will be alright. Have a sunny days everybody!

No comments:



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion