Sunday, June 28, 2009

Woot | Stolen Blogspot Address | I was Tricked

Hi guys. It's been several days since I made a post for this blog. Lately I was not very passionate on doing things like this. Because I was getting busy to something and definitely my blog was not as interesting as before. Something happens to my blog that everybody should know. I will share to you the trick that they did to me.

This isn't a big deal to me but I want that everybody should be aware to this. It started when I get bored to my blog and started to do something,explore, edit, etc. In the formatting section I saw the "edit blog address page". As soon as I saw that, I then thought of varying the text. The whole URL of the homepage. So I did have a little change in a while by removing two letters of my homepage(01). After clicking the "save changes" button my new URL was approved. Then after several minutes I decided to replace that URL again to my previous address. By doing the previous steps I easily came to that save changes button. Easy steps. But an error occur. Unsuccessful changes. Oh no! Someone was registered to that address. WTH! With that little span of time, I can't go back to my previous address anymore. I was tricked. Someone was following me. And replace the URL that I have been using before. OMG! that was the biggest mistake I made in the web world.

But it's ok. I just want to tell the world to avoid this to happen to you. :D

2 comments:

jigs said...

kalooy sa choi. gibaligya na to sa blogspot imong blog nald. bantay ra na cla.

Mae said...

aw mao ba.. tsk2.. ana diay nahitabo. abi nko ako ang nagpataka ug butang ug URL nimo nald. hehehe.. cge nlng, pasayloa nlng ang google. hekhek..



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion