Thursday, July 30, 2009

Going Physical

Recently I was thinking a better way to exercise. Most of my time in a week, I always sit, use the computer and do nothing "physical" that moves my body and sweat. It is all for nothing than a lame sit and relax. It makes my body slow like a sloth. This makes me bored all the time.

So from here on I want to have some movements. To have some workouts that must make me sweat. By that time I was thinking, I then consider buying an exercise manual. Something that will teach me how to do the basics of exercising. Good thing CDs and DVDs around Davao city are swarming all over the streets. hehe. With a matter of a second, unconsciously I find myself looking for an exercise demo tape. A muslim man offer me to try several DVDs that I was looking for. They've got my keywords. It's the "workout cd" which I was thinking all the time. lol. And that time on, I was struck by that dance demo tape. I don't really know if it really works for me but I will give it a try. After several test, negotiations and chats I decided to buy the cd called "Slenda". Though the title doesn't fit for me. awts. The thing is it is a 38 in 1 DVDs that will give me a choice of 30+ more of different exercise. That makes me excited to go home. I'm going physical now. hahhaha

2 comments:

Jam said...

basketball japun ang the best exercise hehe

RoNald said...

lagi bitaw. dula na pud ta usab jam.hehe.dugay2x na ko wala nakadula.



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion