Thursday, November 20, 2008

World Chess Championship Result

Last October 2008 was the world chess championship game between Viswanathan Anand of India and Vladimir Kramnik of Russia. The game was held in Germany for the first time. The match between two great grandmasters resulted to 6,5:4,5 game in favor to Anand. Vishwanathan Anand successfully defended his title with this victory from his determination and talent. They were both good players but still Anand manages to win the game.



I am quite happy to the result since Anand is one of my favorite chess player. He is also the favorite of my cousin who has been my chess mentor for many years. My cousin Victor's daughter was named after Anand's first name syllable "Vish". His daughter Vishneya Lorriane has taken the champion's name and will eventually take Anand's brilliance. :p. Luckily I was her Godfather so I should work hard to prepare gift for christmas for her. :D

No comments:



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion