Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dota Enigma DarchRow

Dota is one of my favorite offline games. That's why from time to time I used to post something about Dota heroes and strategies. Although I am not as good as other players around, somehow I can share my ideas on how to win a game.

Based from the latest dota versions 6.58-6.59c , Enigma the Darchrow brought me an interest. I find it easy to handle and easy to dominate taking advantage of the new changes of his skills.Though not everybody is aware that Enigma is kind of "Buggy" with this recent versions. To start with, I'm gonna tell you about the Conversion(second skill) new tricks. With the new versions, Enigma's Eidolons(converted creep) seem to have a bigger attack damage or maybe faster attack speed. That sound a killer start for me. Also another advantage of Conversion is the new converting scheme of the skill. Enigma can convert the opponent's creeps into Eidolons with the additional gold bonus. Similar to the "hand of midas", but still converted the creeps into 3 Eidolons and kill the converted creep. Or consequently it will deny a converted creep from the batches of your own creeps.The key is to convert the opponent's creeps into gold and strengthen the enigma's pushing ability that will bring an early game push situation. I have to emphasize the Eidolon's killer instincs. Careless enemies will surely die if he/she don't know the eidolon's attack power.

---Note---
Demonic Conversion:
=====================
Splits any non-hero unit into three Eidolons, killing the targeted unit.
Eidolon's can duplicate themselves once whenever they attack 6 times.

My item builds are 2 tangos, 3 ironwood branch and 5 clarity potions. Until as early as level 7 I could have the Boots of travel for escaping. lol. Then next to that will be the dagger of escape,Radiance,Heart of Tarrasque, Sange and Yasha and Lothar's Edge.

By the way my skill build is somewhat a pusher type:

Conversion
stat
conversion
stat
conversion
Blackhole
conversion
malefice ...etc etc etc

/GG :P...Warriors ka boy??? ahaha

No comments:



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion