Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Meatless Pugna






















Dota players are very familiar with this little creepy doll walking in the battle ground. Pugna indeed is not as strong as other ace heroes. He has low HP, not a stunner and low damage. Besides he is one of the meatless clans of heroes( aside from Clinx and King Leoric). But somehow Pugna could be a great hero. In versions 6.58 and 6.59 pugna is one of the best heroes I ever played. Shhhh it seem a bug has been crawling all over this versions.

What I was trying to tell you are pugna's strength in the battlefield. In the versions above Pugna could be very powerful depending on the player's build. For my experience playing this hero he has done all the best for a team play. Pusher,stopper,hitter and support at the same time.

Ok let's get started. I wanna let you know where the bug is. Pugna's nether blast is at max when it reaches to level 3 and slow's down at level 4. So the trick is let it stay at level 3. I have observed this phenomenon when I throw the nether blast to 1 set of creeps that killed the ranged creep behind. That seem a greater damage compared to a normal 250 damage of his level3. That is why I use the skill to "spam" and earn gold at the beginning of the game.

Therefore what I did was... Nether blast, Stat,Nether blast, Stat, Nether blast, Stat,life drain etc.

By the way I bought a lot of clarity potions for a longer stay in the field. I didn't have any healing potions like tango or any healing items. In behalf of that I just use my life drain to the creeps. So in early game I've got radiance and strenght type power treads. That would give me a better HP and an attacker type of hero. Here's the clue. Nobody can beat him without stunning or silencing. So choose those opponents that is not capable to this. Or if ever they are, use the timing to now interfere the plan of pawnage.

Basically in the game I have Radiance,STR type power treads, Heart,SNY,Guinsoo,Lothars. LOlz

GG guys!

No comments:



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion