Sunday, March 15, 2009

Araw ng Davao

Since I went home last weekend then I will be going back to Davao this morning. I tried to come back in Davao as early as possible so that I won't be late. I am expecting a huge crowd that will cause traffic in the city since today is the 72nd "Araw ng Davao".

When I came here earlier this morning the parade is about to start. In Magsaysay park, a group of participants gathered along the streets and the flow of vehicles started to slow down. It's getting late already to go to office. Still I tried my best to come on time. The time I arrived in my room, I quickly fixed myself and ready to go. Moving so fast like the flash David I saw the parade. The "Indak2x sa Kadalanan" is now starting to fill the streets of Davao. I feel amazed watching the classic parades of the Davao tribes, drummer boys and the Mutya ng Davao candidates. I really felt the pressence of Davao's best. That was a good experience for me. I haven't seem this parade for many years now. whew!

Before that I have to logged in before I get late. So then I forced myself not to be interrupted by the parade. That's why I came here in the office exactly on time. I was almost late again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems like fun! Sana makapunta rin ako Davao minsan.

have a great weekend! :)



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion