Monday, March 2, 2009

Injury Time Out

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070319/david_beckham.jpg

Last Saturday was our tune-up game for the next season of our Eversun Basketball game headed by Commisioner Ariel P. That was suppose to be a practice game that leads to an accident. During the game, me and the player from Broken Arrow team was fighting in position to get the ball. While on "tug of war" to get the ball,I lose the grip from my right hand that left my other hand tight to the ball with that guy's arms. My elbow was twisted when he force to grab the ball along with my left elbow. That seemingly dislocate my elbow joints. Arggh! That really hurts.

Good thing Erwin D. was there to assist me. He was one of our teammate and officemate who have been an experienced physical therapist(he's licenced :D). After he saw my elbow he quickly made a jutsu move that turns my bones back into position. I was very lucky that time. In fact I brought with me my Phil-am card that I paid nothing after the check up in San Pedro hospital. They already paid the consultation fee and the X-ray. :P. Also thanks to everyone who help me especially to Erwin and Majar who walked by me to the hospital. ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalooy sa akong amigo uie.. T_T.. nway, welcome back nald.. harhar.. hoping that ok na jud ka.. ahehhehe saon nlng kng wala si kuya erwin ddto noh? hhayz... looya jud uie.. pero ok na man ka karon ryt?

RoNald said...

aw. ok na ga. wala na gani ko nag sling. lagi maau na lang naa si erwin. tsk tsk tsk.

Darlyn said...

na yayay jud diay ka nald..? hehehe Abaw waay mo gisumbag tong kalaban mo. sakit gud na. hahaha..

Give me Five daw beh? kung au na jud..

RoNald said...

hahah. di pa makaya ang 5 dar. 3 pa lang makaya naku sa karon.hahaha.

Anonymous said...

hoy ronald.. na injured man diay ka karon lang nako nabasa imong post ... get well soon ;)

-mOlit- said...

wawa ronald yayay :( I hope ur doing fine now.. press on! aja!

ice9web said...

aw gi post diay nimo akala ko dili ka mag post (Y_Y) bitaw na shock man ko wala ka pagka monday mao to nakabalo ko monday morning na accident daw ka ...
pero now you're doing fine naman (^_^) praise God!



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion