Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twitter, Power and Fame

Almost everyday I am doing my Twitter tasks. As simple as following friends in Twitter makes my day in the office. At first I was wondering why was my client so fanatic in twitting. I then realize that the concept of Twitter makes an online business target to the exact niche in no time. It is the way to find the perfect audiences and mostly genuine costumers for a definite business. To give you an idea, twitter or "twitting" will send updates to people among your followers on what is happening to you and to your business today. They might find out interesting goods, new topics and innovations that captures their interest. Besides, a supporting Direct messaging option will continue the deal to your fellow tweeters. That's why no wonder twitter has been a growing solution for most online businesses. Powerful and famous tool indeed!

2 comments:

ice9web said...

well yeah twitter is indeed a powerful tool for SEO and marketing (^_^) follow me on twitter
ice9web

jigs said...

wow! your awesome!



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion