Sunday, August 3, 2008

Villain Mode




















Yesterday, Sunday and I was bored at my room watching tv and lying in my bed. So I decided to go to cinema and watch Batman the Darknight. Though I'm too late from the date release of the movie but I still want to watch the movie myself because of curiosity. Curious because of the positive feedback rate by my friends and its overall rating.

Ok so I started to buy food and choose the best seat for me to concentrate upon watching. First I expect that batman itself is so cool that I don't want to miss the tricks and tech in the movie. That's why I'm very excited as the movie started. In the midst of watching the movie I feel sleepy that it made me realize that the movie isn't entertaining enough for me. That movie didn't earn a very good credit on me as what people are saying and as what I was expecting. lol. I apologize to all Batman fanatics but that was just my humble opinion. The story,the settings and the effects did not stop me to feel sleepy. hehe. It's just that I don't really like movies with dark settings. What should I expect with bats?lol. But what I was thinking that the actions and techs would compensate the movies "dark side". But it doesn't. Geeezzz.

Also Joker's role is hard to understand for me. The idea of being a villain was there but the logic on why he was a villain is not justifiable enough. He lives because of Batman. Then why is it so? Does it mean that villains are not suppose to be here if heroes didn't appear? Same old debate of what comes first, the chicken or the egg. ahehe...Another reason why I was sleepy watching the movie because batman's moves was too stiff and his voice was not very clear. amf. But what keeps me alive watching the movie was Joker. He did a good job. He's something that everybody hates. That coolest villain ever! lol. To rate the movie it is 6 out of 10. Passed!What's your rating anyway?

Sorry Batman but that was just a constructive criticism. Next time show us your best move agaist Harvey Dent. The two face? hmmmnn.I still want to watch Batman afterall.

6 comments:

jigs said...

mmm. nitan-aw kog batman sa pirated DVD. tinood jud nald ngit-ngit unya naay mga tao nga mag tindog2. bitaw dili jud klaro ang estorya mali kaayo ang plot og settings mutag taas ra kaayo para sa kana nga type sa film. batman are suppose to be a comic hero
a good action film by dc pero kini mura man og novel. tsk3 maayo nalng pwede ko mag comment diri og ingun ani kay naa koy kakampi.

RoNald said...

nice jigs. bitaw tama ka nga ngit2x jud ang salida samot na sa pirated kay naa mga anino na mag agi2x.hahaha. novel bitaw kau ug dating mura kag nagbasa ug pocket book na walay piktyur. tsk3x.

Princess Cinderella said...

Well, If you watch all the batman movies from first until this one, indeed this is a good version from the rest...Well I'm not a batman fanatic but if you compare it you will see the difference...For me Heath Ledger doing the role of joker is very promising , cause again if you compare it to he's other movies this movie could bring him more to stardom, sadly this is the last movie we could see Heath. On the other side your right about Christian Bale, he's acting is lame in this movie...knowing he's the main character known as "batman"...he's American Psycho movie is good..try it..hahaha....Well I think I know what is the reason why your sleepy while watching it..."wala man gud kah kauban tan-aw nald..hahaha, wala kah nag text kay jacob..naa unta kah ka hug while watching it..hahaha..peace"....Well I'm glad you watch "Dark Knight", sorry if you didn't like the movie after all...I remember I'm the one who convinced you to watch 'Dark knight'..hehehe....oh well ni agi lang ko para mangaway..hahaha..muah...ja ne..ingats

RoNald said...

wahaha.ayos aubs ah. yes you're right that the darknight is better that those previous Batman series which was released last 1998. Now we are in 2008 and for comparison try to see the difference between this movie and Iron Man.I think Iron Man did it better. hehehe. Thanks sa comment aubs! balik2x lang ha.;)

Jobs Curator said...

hohoiii isa lng akong una mapansin sa the dark knight nga movie, dark jud xa hahaha. buki man pod gud kaau kng sa day xa mogawas ky kwaknit man xa hahaha. acting lng ni joker akong ganahan sa movie ky outstanding performance jud kaau to para sa akoa \m/

Princess Cinderella said...

oist kita ko iron man oi...hahaha..nag comment baya kah ato sa blog ni ice..ikaw gyud...well mas gwapo ang iron man, btw I never said that this is the great movie I saw this year...ana lang ko gwapo sya..hahayy..debate nani nald ha...heheeh...juks

tama si lemon gwapo performance ni heath as joker..hehehe...muah



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion