Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Water Drops

This wasn't mine but I like you to see this pictures that's why I put this here. I forgot to save the source and I can't put the credit to him/them. Anyway whoever you are...Good Job! I just realize that all this pics could be found ordinarily around. What we need to do is just appreciate every little things and amazing creation of God. Wonderful and brilliant creations just like you and me. :)

Ok guys have fun, meditate and reflect.hehe



































































10 comments:

RoNald said...

Hello Cristy Fermin!I got those pictures from the internet sorry and it wasn't mine as I said. Thank you that you like my blog. This blog is just an edited blogger template. Editing a blog template is not that complicated. You can do that if you want too.

Chai said...

wow nice bitaw sya nald noh? ganahan pud ko nagtanaw. mao lang gyud intawon ni akong masulti.hehehe

Khaye said...

great photos...

RoNald said...

tnx...but that wasn't mine.:(

Anonymous said...

Photoshoped? Well done! They look great...

Clare Marshall said...

Hi Ron...daan2 ako d2 sa blog mo ha...hehehe..astig nmn ng mga pics...galing...hehehe... :D

RoNald said...

@dane

cguro.unta naa tutorial para masundog nato noh.

@rose
astig jud na mga pics.pero di lagi na akoa mao na nakadaot diha.sunod lang makabalu na unta ko ana wui.tsk

Kazuki said...

Choy! Arangan kaau ang hulagway sa usa ka tulo sa gasinaw nga tubig, hinaot ang kaanyag sa kanang butanga magpadayon sa pagmalampuson og paglaom.

RoNald said...

@hench

master kaya kau na nimu noh. buhati mi ug tutorial para niana sa fotoshop aron kabalu pud mi maghimu ug maanyag na mga butang sama kanang sa mga piktyur.

Anonymous said...

very nice nakaw ha (^_^)
galing naman ng pag ka kuha kung kinuha nga ng camera or baka maya gawa sa photo editor (^_^)



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion