Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's Your Favorite Facebook Apps?

Many people were getting hooked to the popular social network called Facebook. What makes it exciting is maybe the applications installed into the network which is also very addicting. Just like having fun with your friends around through the chatrooms, profile searching and specially the games. I've tried many applications in my account. Though there are boring applications somehow there is a lot to choose from. My favorites are pirates kabooooom, tower bloxx, mobwars and mousehunt. Lol I think I have to be specific that I was talking on games.hehe. Anyway I love mousehunt since there is a good chance to earn money while playing. It is a game that you play as mice hunter given the different items and traps to help catch the mice. The best thing is by trapping the "mobster" and "leprechaun" mouse you will be given a prize depending on the weight of that mouse.

Facebook has more to offer that we have to explore. I think this is just few of what I know that I like about facebook. Besides playing the games I am also engage to the different groups that gives me the opportunity to gather more friends to play and chat with me. A way to enchance my network and contacts in the internet world.

Since it is important for me to know and extract that juices of facebook applications, I want to ask you guys to help me find and discover the nicest applications on facebook. If you know something good then send a comment to me and if I like it I'll give you a price of $30.:D

P.S. If you have the courage to put this guy in hitlist

http://apps.new.facebook.com/mobwars/

then there will be a bonus package for you. Only the first 3 person to do this correctly will win this huge amount.

2 comments:

MMA News said...

this is my favorite app. http://www.new.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=13102307598

lets you easily make funny photos of yourself and your friends!

RoNald said...

Nice answer but not quite enough to satisfy the judges. Thanks for the comment bro. better luck next time. ;)



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion