Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WHy 8?

Maybe because according to some beliefs 8 is a lucky number. Anyway I just found out that Dane and Laurie,my officemates,tagged me. That's why I felt so lucky to hear the good news. I haven't done this before so I want to try and follow the rules. Ok and here are eight random facts about me:



  • When I was young I'm so sick of riding a bus to travel. Since we live in the province somewhere in the North of Davao that's why my parents are worried that I might not get into college. But then when I was in the 3rd year of my secondary level I am getting used to travel. I learn how to cope the feeling of dizziness and everything. And now its completely different. I already learned to appreciate the good things of being an explorer.

  • My favorite superhero is spiderman. I simply love spiders specially those colorful ones. The best and the furious breed I ever encounter was Marka King and Tukloan.Nevermind the "Tagabalay". LOL


  • I graduated at a Seventh Day Adventist school in elementary that's how I started to learn reading the bible. Also learned how to locate the verses in the Bible. But despite the teachings, I still remember how to do "the sign of the cross" since I am a catholic.


  • In highschool I was a Sepak Takraw varsity but I also play chess,basketball and baseball. My team is good but as soon as I enter the field we are suddenly losing. I think I was a Jinx.:(.What I did is to stay in the bench and we've won! Therefore I am the lucky charm in the bench.wootweew!


  • Also in Highschool and I was in 4th year and my father died to Cirrhosis of the liver. :(.Until then, we are now 2 guys in our Home. Me and my ate's dog CUMI. He's in the playboy Mag at the sidebar.:D


  • Life goes on and now with my two sisters and my mother our bonding is playing scrabble. Luckily I win sometimes though my favorite words are "Mice and Pig".hehe


  • I also play Dota but I think I am not as good as other "Bully" players. But the good news is I can kill neutral creeps if no "saw2x"!


  • I love music but music doesn't love me. So I appreciate music as an art. One of my favorite song and artist is this guy...

--------->Please Click Here <-----------


Oink...Now my fellow bloggers to share their opinion and facts of their self. I hope will also do tagging with me.









And the RULES are:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

11 comments:

jig said...

ehehe, dagaton diay ka nald hehehe. salamat sa pag tag sa akoa pero murag dili ko ka post ani da. daghan na baya kaayo nag tag sa akoa pero wala koy response basin manglood sila. ehehe maulaw pod ko ehehe
ayus imong song kay maka ihi man ko sa kagwapo sa iyang tingog. Ginoo ko atong bataa to.

RoNald said...

@jigs

salamat sa comment. bitaw dagaton ko sauna mura na ko mamatay pag magbyahe pa davao. pero dugay na to.karon di na kau ko malipong naanad na. bahin atong singer ayos jud to siya. na guest na man daw to siya ni Oprah wala lang ko katan-aw.

Anonymous said...

salamat sa tag (^_^)
sige tanawon kung maka post ko ani (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nald, char fc hahha.. bitaw thanks sa tag tapos congrats pud for being a lucky charm sa bench, whahhaa...

Gi-usab na lng naku akung post kay mali man d i, taas na biya unta tu akung nabuhat. (*_*)

Lingaw tung idol nimu na singer.Tskk..imbes ganahan ko atun na kanta, pagkadungug naku atu, nausab na lng nuon hahha (*_*)

-mOlit- said...

Idol, salamat sa tag hah.. eh post nku neh.. perteh nakong lingawa sa idol nimo na singer oi.. d best zud kayo ka oi..heheh...

once again.. matsalam ;)

good luck sa inyo basketball - hopefully maka shagit nasad..hehe

amping :)

RoNald said...

wow salamat sa pag comment ninyo tanan. Mic mao jud to siya dapat pagkanta sa because of you. kanang uban gi revise lang nila ang song.

@molit

ayos kau naa na pud mi fans pag naa mo.hehe.bibo ang covered court bisan gamay ra tao.

P.S. ayaw ninyo idola ako aydul kay gahi kau na siya.

Jobs Curator said...

hehe hilig pod diay ka ug damang nald? ang ganahan nako nga damang sa una kanang ukloan pod, ug kanang mga pulahan, pati katong naay # 1 sa likod astig kaau to tan.awon hehe. lingaw pod bya mgdula ani labina kng isog kaau imohang damang. isulod daun sa posporo, pang collection ^_^

Anonymous said...

nasagot ko na etong tagged mo (^_^)

Why 8 Meme?

Darlyn said...

Bagay sa imoha blog kay mark of an explorer nald kay naimprove nmn ka karon. dili naka dagaton... aw dili diay magsalir ang bonamil sa imoha sa una?

wala diay mo gitudluan of sign of the X sa SDA?

Darlyn said...

anyway thank for this tag diay.. i got a time to think my experiences in the past and made me realize who really i am..

heheheh

Clare Marshall said...

Oi Ron, naTagged din kita sa tag dun sa blog ko ah..d mo nasagot..hmpft..huhu!.. :P

Atik lng..heehehe...haaayz..been a long time since the lastym I visited blogs..soo bc kasi..haaaayz...

Enwi, reading this post really made me laugh...ibang klase ka talaga..hahaha! Astig talaga pagiging lucky charm mo...a very good justification for being a jinx..haha

Oh well, I love sipderman too but I soo hate spiders...huhu...may arachnophobia ako ehh..haaayz..kaya c Batman na super love ko...kasi d man ako always makakita bats unlike sa spiders na kung saan2 lang...hahaha

ginTagged din ako ni Jacob..pero ewan if wen ko masagutan yun..haha..now ko lng din nakita eh..enwei, if you have tym..post mo din yung tag ko sayo..ok?..hehe



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion