Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Electricity and Safety

My experience with electricity isn't very awesome. It is not even as reliable as a true expert. But one thing I understand is the flow of electrons which is harmful to us or to the appliances that we are working on. Handling electricity is a tough job. It requires an appropriate knowledge on the field to avoid accidents. Mostly we are taking this fact for granted.

An example was that once I asked my cousin to fix the wiring and the bulb outside the house for the lighting. I was confident because he have done that before. What I didn't know was his experience was just based on the pattern and not with accordance to theory. I was suddenly shocked when I heard that the circuit breaker trip-off. And my first proclamation was it has been a short circuit. Then I checked the continuity of the lines. Thereafter, I conclude that the reason why the breaker trips off was due to short circuit. It has to be fixed right away or else it would damage the other equipments or in worst case it could create fire.

With this experience I was immediately alarmed that I should be very careful. I with the little knowledge with continuity should check his works. Or for best results I should ask the expert. Even me should know that it really helps us for safety, assurance of quality and time to finished the job well done. In my research the Raleigh Electricians has all the qualifications to do this kind of job for us. They have been an expert in the field of electronics for many years. More or less they have enough understanding regarding the issue of electrical wiring, safety and insurances for themselves.

No comments:



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion