Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Laughter Along Lane

I've visited few of my blogrolls. There I've read different experiences,views of life and moments that everyone of them wrote in their walls. So I was also encourage to put something personal with my post. Recently I was fond of creating paid post that merely lost the essence of giving a personality to my blog. Many faces I have shown but the real me is hiding behind the walls.

Perhaps it is better to start of giving some words here in our office. By the way our friend and my seatmate Jigs is about to transfer to nightshift. Jigs is used to be a " talking myna " in the lane. He has been consistent in his words. I've learn a lot from his philosophy. "Life is all about laughter". Indeed I can't see anything on his face other than fierce laughter. All of us in the lane drastically lost the so called natural medicine of laughter but his image and icon of being a clown have remained in the depth of our hearts.

Anyway this isn't a tribute. lol.(Peace Jigs!). I'm pointing out the idea that life won't always be the same. The only constant we knew were changes. The lane that we were crossing all day isn't the same as before. There are times that we meet new people and times that these people fades away. A cycle that no body knows the pattern. But despite this sad words I'm telling you, always remember that we always have the right to be happy. Laughter is anywhere. Laughter isn't just in one lane. Along the straight or even zig zag lines we could always see happy faces in the end. :D

2 comments:

Clare Marshall said...

naks nmn oie! galing talaga ng Sensei ko.. cant agree more... but truly.. life goes on... and just keep on laughing your heart out loud.. it makes the world go round.. bwahahaha.. :D

jigs said...

murag para man ni sa namatay nga tao oi. aksyon pod kog kabalaka oi. buotan bitaw to siya nald no? grabe, sige pa gyud og ngisi. ahahaah ayaw kabalaka ma evening ra lagi mo puhon. :d



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion