Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back Again

For many months that I've left this blog it feels like trying to figure out this thing again. The settings, the add-ons and most likely the way to make this thing work for me again. This might be a pain in the ass(LOL Bleach) but i'm patient enough.Nevertheless this would be my first time back again to basic. I wish this would somehow help me do the blogging again.

So to start with, I like to make a post that would somehow make me recall everything I did for this blog. The first thing here are the navigation tools. The dashboard has everything in it to connect with friends, to edit my settings and to manipulate the html/css part of this blog. I'm trying to say that 90% of editing the blog's "looks and feel" should be done through this palette. Another thing here is the topic that I should post must basically be the topics that I want to talk, for me to easily come into the scene. Some sort of interest, experiences and activities that I've made are the common topics that must be posted here. To make sure that it is simpler for me to make a post. Lastly are the basic SEO tools and techniques that must be implemented again to make search engines visit me again. Literally I'm trying to make a recap of all the sites that help me do this. Also try to reinstall and update the add-ons that will help me evaluate my blog. The SEO book is the first thing in my mind. PR checkers in my browser tabs essentially is the first wonder of this blog. So I've done that while making this post. hehe :D

This won't be easy for me. But with my friends around and with google on my side this thing wouldn't hurt that much. :D

2 comments:

jigs said...

hey howdy! love your blog. nyehehehe. charmus. musta na nald?

RoNald said...

maau man jigs. balik na pud ta sa atong pinalanggang payag.kahayahay,kahangin ug kalinaw akong matagamtaman samtang naghigda sa salog nga gikan sa liking kawayan. ikaw bai kumusta na?hehe



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion