Sunday, May 16, 2010

I knew I'll knew It! =))

"Knowledge is Power", the late Ka Ernie Baron said. Knowledge indeed constitutes power. Once we already know something it follows to a sign that we have the edge over the other who doesn't know anything. An advantage describing a power to simplify things and attract success.

When I wrote the title earlier, I was not thinking about winning a competition. Or something to describe training and winning like those athletes. My intention is only to provide a reflection on a particular personal experience. Even though it's just a little experience it does gave me a particular strategy that I might use in the future. This is all about the time I spent practicing a DT motorcycle. In the FIRST TRY, of single instruction and no assistance I made it drive all the way to the Poblacion on my own. Quite an achievement indeed. I was so happy about it. Although it isn't rare, its just that I learn something from it. The efficiency of my driving skills depends on the knowledge I've learned from the past I've learned from driving a 4wd. I thought I can't do it but still on the first try I made it run easier.

What makes this story important for me was because it motivates me to do better things using some knowledge from the past. Provided with similar mechanisms we can actually act to something we don't know with a fair percentage on success of execution. Theories by theories it is wiser to make an avalanche effect to make a faster rate of learning. If you know something proceed tying another which is similar to everything you already knew. That's seems obvious but I think it's good to remind us all basic things like this. :D

No comments:



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion