Thursday, May 13, 2010

Focus and Determination

Previously many things happened to my life. All the troubles have come to me that I can't barely stand. It feels like I'm not fitting into the trail. Something suffocates me. That all I did was just a mere defense. I simply didn't fight back that well and it messes up the road I took. Too messed up. Just like a maze where almost everything comes to a dead end. I see no light. I hear no voice. It's just me and the long uncharted roads I must take. But despite the difficulties something assures me. In chess, I never encounter a puzzle without a solution. There must be something that lies behind this journey. A move that will surely bring forth victory.

So while hanging up with this little controversies, never in my mind came a sort of thing the wants of finding back my trails. Nevertheless I wanted to explore more into the horizons with the feeling of overwhelming desire to make a way into the darkened trails forward. This is my journey. I want to do this for myself and for the people who still believe in me. Although I think I almost lost all of them now. haha.

Anyway still in my humble opinion, with the will to win,all this would happen with a constant focus and determination. Recall things that reminds me to what I was being here for. Learn new things. All these must get into my nerves. The value of winning is the only thing that brings the smoothness of the road I took.

No comments:



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion