Thursday, July 3, 2008

Showing One's Self

My energy was so high while conceptualizing my blog and how should it be for the visitors. This is my first time doing this so I don't know what to do and what I should not do. But at the same time I want to please everyone reading and visiting my blog. So I was so eager to let go of my desire. Yet I have no idea on how to start with. The frustrations came when thinking that a kind of blog that looks good for others is a difficult task. Maybe because I am not in their perspective to know their insights of what they want to appreciate. So I eventually think that I can't really do this.

From here I started to reflect and review that past to what went wrong. I also started to search and read several blogs and posts to know what they are doing and what a blog should be. So then I found out something important recipe to complete this task. I realized that it's not just that I'm not really good at it ,but it is on how I want to let them show who I am. To make it easier, I might do it of what I think is right with my passion .It's not just how it looks for others but how you show yourself for others. It simply brings the idea of "becoming who I am".

4 comments:

ice9web said...

yey! ako una nag comment (^_^)

nice introduction ha!
i'm impress not bad for beginner

(sa tinuod gi tuktuk sa akoa karon ang 45 ni doy!)
wahahah joke

bitaw seriously well done (parang steak!) (^_^)

Princess Cinderella said...

hello wow....nice intro you have..hmm I'm impress, well welcome to blog sphere...hope you enjoy blogging...hahaha...keep on posting okies cause I'm your fan at this moment..goodluck nald....ja ne...muahxd

ice9web said...

na link na kita dito

RoNald said...

Thanks sa pag link Aice! Yes taas na ato pagerank ani.hehehe



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion