Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back To School Promo















Ice cream time!...No it's taho time...Ohhhh no! it's a school bus.Ampf :(. I guess this is one of the nobel peace prize contender of 2008 for the best 3 wheel drive category. Someone sent me this pic to my email yesterday that caught up directly my attention. Before that I did not recognize this picture that it was a school bus because at first glance(since it is thumbnail size) it looks like a regular tricycle. But then I was really shocked that inside the bus there were kids with there bags at the top. Wooow. I wonder where their Nannies are. hehe. This is a real life school bus! Unfortunately it is small and I don't think I am allowed to take a seat to have a road trip. I hope this kids will still remember what they have studied last night after a short/long ride to school with this newly furnace 3 wheel drive.

3 comments:

Chai said...

firti!! abi gyud nako ice cream nald. buanga noh? ikaw nald ingon ana ba ang imo ginasakyan sauna?hehe.unta dili noh? ky unsaon nalang ang poise ni ronald. pastilan!!

cge nald mao lang to. nibisita lang ko nimo kadali

Marites said...

nyaks! abi jud nako ug ice cream oy! kaluoy sa mga bata man ana. asa kaha ni no?

RoNald said...

@Chai

haha.mao bitaw luoy kau mga bata murag tinapa. Cge lang muasenso ra na sila kadugayan basta magtinarong lang di lang mag choi2x ug mag chai2x.hehe

@islands

Lamat sa pagbisita. sa nawng pa lang sa mga tao murag india man yata na. Para mas daku ug chance middle east tingali na. weweee



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion