Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween in Philippines

Back to Ka Noli's times in Magandang Gabi Bayan, that I was always anticipating horror episodes every last Sundays of October. Exciting stories that were also scary and makes me cover under my pillow. I don't know if MGB has still shows in abs-cbn with those Halloween specials but I guess there is still something like that to be showed in different shows this coming November. I remember stories near a cementery, in a balite drive or sometimes in an old school where unexplainable things happen and unknown creatures in the stories came out. Most of them scares me that I can't even slept at nights after thinking those creepy things that happened. I was wondering if those stories were happening in reality and not just made by human's creative minds but for me it is something to be afraid of.

In my humble opinion, though it is far from reality, these stories are basically a warning or a simple precaution to realize that we are not alone in this world. There were beings somewhere that were also dreaming of a peaceful life together with us. I can't say that they are harmful to us, if ever they were true, but I think they could do something to shut us up if we will be very abusive. The lesson there is to give respect to everyone around us regardless of their situations or what they are. It is very important to show everyone a respect because the world is not just owned by a single person like you. They maybe behind you and waiting for the right time to kick your ass when you act stupid that doesn't mind at all.

No comments:



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion