Sunday, October 19, 2008

Banana Split - Girls Please Don't Eat my Banana

Since our basketball season has ended a couple of weeks ago, last Saturday I did saw a glimpse of an episode of "Banana Split". A sexy comedy show aired in ABS-CBN every Saturday night at 9:30pm. Sexy girls were there like the lead stars Roxanne, Angelica, Christine, Diane, Princess and RR are no doubt the country's new line of "pantasya ng bayan". Though I find it with "semi-corny" punchlines but nevermind those points. From the cast's beautiful faces and seductive body it makes a whole pack of mouth watering banana split. o_0. An all star cast of Saturday night fever that will surely push the thermometer into the red spot.

The theme is all about sexiness with the corresponding wit and funny side of the actresses and actors. Similar to the concept of the GMA's bubble gang, the show has a promising depth of entertainment to the views of the audience. Bounded with the new sexy actresses with talent that will bring the curiosity of the audiences . The show isn't excellent so far but I think somehow it has an impact to the viewers. There is something in the show that is worth to watch. And I'm pretty sure that you already know what I mean. It is the actors and actresses made the difference in the show. I can't imagine how is this in the future but I believe that it will have a chance to show its potentials. Afterall it is the audience will rate the show and give judgment on how the show will last.

In my humble opinion the show isn't as good as what the bubble gang has proven. But I have only saw a part of it and not the whole episode. Maybe I have a different point of view on this. But I am quite sure that because of the cast's presence it will be a different story now. Guys will watch over it and surely love it. ;)

2 comments:

pinoytravelpod said...

Nakatawa ko sa banana ug sa bata..lol yupz..medyo lingaw pud ang banana split. Medyo lng, corny kasi ang uban jokes nila..maka-katulugun hehehhehee Nice post nald (8_8)

Anonymous said...

I agree, I don't think this show has reached its full potential. I believe it has more to offer in the future. The jokes are not the best, but at least some are laughable. The humor depends on the guest stars. I'd say the best one I've seen so far was Jake Cuenca. My favourite regular on the show is Roxanne Guinoo. She has the best comedic timing out of all the girls.



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion