Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Gift from Abominable Snow mouse

Earlier today I came to check my trap and saw the pleasant surprise from facebook mousehunt web developers. My trap caught the abominable snow mouse giving me the opportunity to receive a gift this Christmas.

I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 6 oz. Abominable Snow mouse from the Laboratory worth 1,745 points and 1,756 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 gift.



So I asked myself what would I want this Christmas? There are a lot of things that came to my mind in which I can't even decide one important thing. Therefore I search the internet to give me the best idea of a Christmas gift. But then to many thing have been running through the search which are one of the probable things I wanted to have this Christmas.

When I came home I sat in my bed and think for something else important for me. That was noon time and I felt so hot while I sat on my bed. I then realize that I do need something that would send out air to cool me down,like a ceiling fan. That's it I have to install a ceiling fan within my bed that would probably cool my feeling down. It's amazing that I saw a site that will help me find the best ceiling fans of different varieties at the least price offered. Since it is Christmas then I have to find promo prices which is commonly be offered in this season. There I saw a lot of affordable ceiling fan which I do not have to find a promo price on it. And that was I want to receive from the abominable snow mouse. He should send me the price for my room. I also give time to browse the different types of ceiling fans. There are Minka Air Concept, the hunter archive original, Craftsmade American Tradition and many more elegant designs. Anything could be a best gift for me. But if I have to choose one my favorite would be the Fanimation Islander that sounds interesting and looks classical for me. To the abominable snow mouse please give me this gift. Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to all!

No comments:



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion