Monday, December 1, 2008

My White Cheese Attracted the Kung Fu!

Wow I was testing the power of the new cheese combo of salt and curd that results to white cheese. I was expecting a white mice in a row but then I caught a better mice. For three consecutive try outs I then caught the great Kung Fu Mouse. I just can't believe that this is happening already. hehe


Jamie Shaw sounded the Hunter’s Horn, however my white cheddar cheese failed to attract a mouse.
10:22am
I sounded the Hunter’s Horn, however my white cheddar cheese failed to attract a mouse.
Justin Soto sounded the Hunter’s Horn.
I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 4 oz. Kung Fu mouse from the Training Grounds worth 4,747 points and 804 gold.

See? Ain't that marvelous? lol. Next time I'm gonna get those Leprechauns and Mobsters!

1 comment:

Darlyn said...

Another mouse hunt testimony? i will try to play this one to overcome stress and boredom..
anyway if you are sun cellular subscriber we can be good friends on FrenClub. See U :D

hahaha pagsure ui



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion