Monday, December 1, 2008

Good News YouTube Viewers

Last week one of my friend ask me if I found something different from you tube. I answered him no since I haven't open my youtube account for a long time. When I checked it in a cafe I found out that you tube's screen seem widened. I was actually doubtful that maybe there's something wrong with my unit's setting or somewhere in the screen tab. But I found nothing than the best you tube viewing experience I've ever seen. While surfing the internet I realize that youtube was really updating their site. The developers of the said video streaming site was implementing a 16:9 aspect ratio of the viewing screen that expanded the whole screen into 960 pixels. That was really a good news. However when a video is uploaded with the usual 4:3 aspect ratio, it will be centered when viewed with its regular viewing size. It won't stretch that could affect the video's screen display and quality. Thanks to the great innovation of youtube developers for a better user viewing experience. We will be expecting more changes and great updates on youtube for the next few months.

No comments:



Days Of Our Lives:
 
Blog Transformer: Ronald Villapaz

In My Humble Opinion